New polymer clay tutorial by Iris Mishly
“TRANSform Your Clay”!
A Collaboration with Polymer Clay Adventure Online Retreat (PCA 2018)
A Special Edition for PCA 2018 Online Retreat:
One of 24 Best Tutorials Given By Top International Polymer Clay Artists
JOIN the biggest ever online classroom!
- “TRANSform Your Clay” is a super clever, fun and unique class on how to create beads & jewelry using layering, illustrations, TRANSfers and TRANSlucent liquid clay.
- In 4 series video tutorials you will learn a variety of illustrations and layering techniques.
- Learn how to use wax pencils as a clay painting medium with image transfers and liquid clay.
- Use digital technology (in computers and apps) to draw and design a final project.
- Create 3D layering effects to achieve original and unique beads.
- Assemble all your beautiful beads in a clever stringing design and create dazzling jewelry!
- PCA 2018 is a year long (Jan-Dec 2018) online art retreat including 24 classes given by top American and International polymer clay instructors.
- Affordable, all-inclusive price of $99 for 24 classes! ONLY $4.1 per class!
- All skill levels.
- High quality video classes, handouts and full diagram templates.
- PCA 2018 will be the 4th year for the retreat!
Why should you signup?
- Enjoy 24+ exciting polymer clay projects – ALL included!
- Sign up to PCA 2018 online retreat via the following link in the first 3 days (24-26 September) and get in a drawing to win one of 100 stuffed goodie bags and a chance to win a $200 golden ticket to the retreat!
- Work in the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Registration starts NOW!
Click the link below to view all the information, classes and payment options!
A NOTE About PCA 2018 Enrollment
When you join PCA 2018 via my link, you are supporting my art.
As an instructor, I will get a small fee for this effort from PCA 2018 hosts.
This way I can keep writing online tutorials and offer you top class polymer clay projects at a very affordable price :)
If you like my class, please use the link below –
Thank you so much for your on going support!
See you in the retreat, January 1st 2018!