I am happy to announce that this year I will also be a part of Polymer Clay Adventure (PCA) retreat 2017 teachers crew :)
Polymer Clay Adventure (PCA in short) is a yearly online retreat hosting more than 24 international teachers offering a wonderful variety of polymer clay techniques – from flowers, to sculpturing, millefiori, texturing, surface techniques and many many more.
The classes are suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced. (Tell you a secret? after 10 years doing polymer even I learn something new every time I watch a fellow artist work!)
Each teacher is covering a final project offered in videos and PDF handout so you can take it with you to your studio.
Is it expensive?
Well – not at all! The price for all classes is 99$ and you get ALL 24 of them! That’s only ~4$ per class!
Where else can you get a full class in video & PDF for that low price?
Why should you sign up?
- It’s an affordable, all-inclusive bunch of classes and activities designed to grow your skills and introduce you to new teachers, techniques, and friends around the world!
- You can also be added to a private Facebook group asking questions and sharing tips, tricks and information;
- It’s designed for people who love to create and want to surround themselves with polymer clay colleagues and friends without paying high fees or leaving family and work behind!
- On PCA you get to touch all subjects – Home decor, jewellery, sculptural and many more!
- You will also be able to directly contact the teachers and ask questions without having to figure it out yourself or being shy – we are a powerful community!
- You will have instant access to all classes from January 1st, 2017 so you can choose which project you start with.
- I’ll be teaching a a fun, whimsical flower earrings set which can be created in endless colours, textures, patterns to match every outfit, mood of style!
- You will learn how to create your own ear wire as an integral part of the earrings.
- Embellish your flowers with impression to mimic a natural flower and learn how to create your OWN impression tools.
- Learn how to use chalk pastels to give your flower realistic or fantasy colors.
- BONUS! Finally, Learn how to turn those flowers into a beautiful center piece held by test tube & wires.
OOOO the GIFTS!!
2 Amazing Give-Aways!
==> You should know that there are a number of affiliate links you can sign up through.
If you choose to sign up through my affiliate link, you’ll BOTH receive the FREE PRIZE PACK sent to your home AND be included in the MEGA-SUPER pack raffle.
A foampad surface;
2 Flower cutters – small & large
A set of double sided ball tools;
Artificial stamens perfect for polymer clay & baking in 6 different colours;
An xacto knife;
8 Test tubes in two sizes – small & large
A special low lint fabric for your cornstarch bag & rubber band
Brush tips for texturing, detailing etc;
PLUS… The FULL “Flower Academy” master class which include 26 life-like flowers classes!!
2. A FREE PRIZE PACK will be sent to ANYONE joining using my affiliate link in a mail package sent to your home!
This pack includes –
A self-adhesive pattern stencil;
Square texture for your clay;
A set of 6 double sided artificial stamens;
A mesh texture
$10 gift card to use in my tutorials shop!
FREE INTERNATIONAL shipping!
Here’s my affiliate link to sign up to the Polymer Clay Adventure 2017: